Cases by Nilesh Nandan
- About Nilesh Nandan – Immigration Lawyer BBUS (Accy) LLB (QUT) GDLP MBA RMA 0104983
- Refusals and Cancellations
- Learning & Teaching
- Get Started
- Nilesh Nandan In The Press
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This SBS Article On Bogus Documents Public Interest Criteria 4020
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In The Guardian Article On Protection Visa Win In Full Federal Court
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In The Australian Article On Visa Cancellation
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This SBS Article On Immigration News
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This SBS Article On Bogus Documents
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This SBS Article On Character Issue Visa Refusal
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In The Migration Alliance Article On Visa Cancellation Win At The Full Federal Court
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This ABC News Article For Protection Visa Win In Federal Circuit Court
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This ABC News Refugee Queue Q&A
- Nilesh Nandan As Seen In This SBS Article On Protection Visa Win In Full Federal Court
- Cases By Nilesh Nandan
- Best Immigration Lawyer In Sydney
- Best Immigration Lawyer In Melbourne
- Best Immigration Lawyer In Brisbane
- Best Immigration Lawyer In Perth
- Best Immigration Lawyer In Australia
About Nilesh Nandan – Immigration Lawyer BBUS (Accy) LLB (QUT) GDLP MBA RMA 0104983
I was admitted to practice law in Australia in 1993. I first became registered as an Australian Migration Agent when launching MyVisa in 1999. Managing immigration applications is all I’ve ever done since. And I love it!
My first desk (one which I could truly call my own) was a crude bench in a shared cubicle, above an inner-city chicken shop.
Today I operate multiple offices across Australia, including locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
0 Days Experience Getting Approvals
0 Australia Wide Locations
0 Completed Consultations
I’ve now spent more than 20,000 hours advising visa applicants and their sponsors. Every day I travel to one of our MyVisa® offices Australia-wide. I meet with clients like you, face-to-face, or offer my advice by telephone in cases where things need to be actioned urgently.
I migrated with my parents, two older sisters and younger brother to Australia in 1976, after the Australian Labour Party abandoned the White Australia Policy, landing in Australia by boat.
I started school at the local public primary school, riding there daily on my Madison 10-speed racer. I became studious in the hope that better marks would immunise me from school-yard bullying. That didn’t work.
I attended Brisbane Grammar School, loved math, reluctantly learned Latin, and played rugby before studying law and accounting at QUT. The QUT program in 1987 was one of Australia’s first combined degrees.
In 1990, I attended Harvard University and completed their Business Case Study Program, a foundation program for their MBA. I returned from the US to Queensland and completed a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. I also completed an MBA in International Business.
Having dedicated all my professional life to Immigration Law, I have now helped several thousand visa applicants and their families get visa grants. I’ve been involved in hundreds of visa appeals at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (the “AAT”, previously called the “MRT”).
My work involves persuading decision-makers to grant visas.
I can represent you at several levels – Departmental, Ministerial Intervention, AAT, IAA, Federal Circuit Court, as well as the Federal Court. Can you benefit from my experience?
Refusals and Cancellations
I have a special interest (and exceptional success rate) in assisting with visa refusals and visa cancellations. Our practice runs many immigration appeals. I’m fortunate to have been trusted to personally handle more refusals and appeals than most immigration experts would see in their entire careers.
Learning & Teaching
I also get great satisfaction mentoring new immigration lawyers who queue up to complete their Practical Legal Training (PLT) with us, and I assist migration agents with their own practices issues. At the same time, I’m blessed to receive mentoring from immigration lawyers and barristers who are far senior to me.
I feel incredibly privileged to assist people like you. My satisfaction comes from helping you get a better outcome. Our fees are more expensive than many agents and some applicants simply won’t be able to afford our fees. I act for a select group of applicants and sponsors who need street-smart, practical advice, fast. Can I help you?
MyVisa® Australia takes care of all visa, sponsorship and citizenship application lodgments and approvals. This involves representation at the Department of Immigration, the Australian Passports Office and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
MyVisa® Lawyers supports visa applicants and their sponsors in appeals made to the Federal Circuit Court and to the Federal Court of Australia.