Parent Visa: A Guide To Parent Visa For Australia [Update 2021]

GTE Requirement

Get Parent Visa Help Here.

10-Min-Chat (No-Charge)

The Australian Program gives Australian citizens or permanent residents and certain eligible New Zealand citizens the opportunity to sponsor parents to come to Australia temporarily and permanently.

Over the years there has been much debate as to how easy it should be for Australians to bring their parents into the country. I believe it has become a lot easier now than ever before with the introduction of The Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870).

Of course, there’s always debate as to whether or not the high price for the Contributory Parent Visa subclass 143 is justified and whether or not it is equitable. After all, everyone loves their parents but whether or not they have an extra $50,000.00 for each parent’s contributory parent visa is another question, right?

If you would like a discussion in regard to a parent or parent in law, book in a consultation with me. I prefer to call this visa class the ‘mother-in-law’ visa because usually, it’s the spouse’s daughter in law or son in law that seeks out my help in relation to having a parent visa granted.

Do you need a parent visa or in-law visa?  Book in a consultation with me for further assistance.

Your Experience?

Please share your comments with me.

I’d love to know more about your experience with applying for this visa subclass!

10-Min-Chat (No-Charge)

Nilesh Nandan is Australia's most sought after immigration lawyer for visa refusals and visa cancellations. Appeal your visa or get help to relodge your Australian visa application or citizenship application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)