Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa: A Guide To Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa Subclass 600 For Australia

Get Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa Help Here

What is a sponsored family visitor visa?

The sponsored family visitor visa is one of the streams of visitor visas.

The sponsored family visitor visa has appeal rights and is processed by a processing centre in Australia rather than an overseas immigration post or processing centre abroad. 

Who is eligible for a sponsored family visitor visa?

Are you an applicant for a visitor visa to Australia? If you intend to visit an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident who is at least 18 years old and he or she is “family” this visa may be preferable for you – instead of the normal visitor visa. Why? Appeal rights! That’s why. And having an onside decision-maker might just change your luck particularly if you have had previous visa refusals.

The family member must be either your parent, your spouse, de-facto partner including a same-sex partner, your child, or your sibling, a step-child, step-brother or step-sister, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew, or a step-grandparent, step-grandchild, step-aunt, step-uncle, step-niece or step-nephew. If yes, then a Sponsored Family Stream Visitor visa might be the right one for you.

If you would like to discuss whether or not you meet the requirements for this visa application then book a chat with me to discuss this opportunity further.

How long will it take?

The Department’s current processing time for 90 per cent of applications is 36 days and you can check here for the latest update.

Health and character concerns?

Do you have health issues? Or do you have a criminal record that you are worried that Immigration might refuse your visitor visa application? Talk to me today. Book a consultation, and together we can decide what you should do next.

How do I apply for a tourist visa to Australia?

As with the other tourist visa streams, you can apply online through the Immi Account without any assistance. If you do not have access to the internet, you can always apply by paper.

In most cases, you do not need assistance from a migration lawyer like me. However, if you are worried about meeting the general requirements, book a consultation with me and I will help you put in a better application.

Your Experience?

Please share your comments with me.

I’d love to know more about your experience applying for this visa subclass!

Share This


Related Posts